Avocado Smoothie Recipe: ( This is a perfect vegan breakfast recipe.)
This smoothie is like a fresh lime sorbet. Thanks to the avocado and banana, it has a delicious creamy texture that makes it a really satisfying breakfast or snack. In fact, it’s so good that I’d even eat it for dessert!
Avocado Smoothie Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious creamy green smoothie:
- Avocado, of course! It gives this smoothie an amazing velvety texture and packs it with healthy fats.
- Frozen banana – It adds sweetness and makes this smoothie even creamier.
- Frozen pineapple – For a sweet, tropical flair.
- Spinach – I always love giving my smoothies extra green power! Trust me, you won’t be able to taste it.
- Lime juice and zest – They make this smoothie super bright, fresh, and tangy.
- Maple syrup – I add just a dash for extra sweetness.
- Coconut milk – It gets the blender moving, adds delicious coconut flavor, and makes this smoothie totally dairy-free!
- Aloha Vanilla Protein Powder – Made with organic plant-based ingredients like pea, pumpkin seed, and hemp seed protein, it’s packed with tons of omega 3’s and a whopping 9 grams of protein per scoop!
Better still, we deliver avocadoes and other fresh vegetables free of charge within Nairobi and Kiambu counties on orders above Ksh 1000. The good thing is, you can order them alongside our other groceries. In this regards, you quickly can qualify for free delivery while spending a few coins.
At Jostar Grocers, we strongly believe in giving our customers the best value for their grocery shopping. Whether buying for home use or for your business, our all round business model is something to look for. We are open and happy to accommodate your custom grocery need.
As you enjoy the avocado smoothie recipe, you may also want to read its health benefits.
Call us today on 0710266236 and place your order for your pineapple salad and our delivery team delivers within 24 hours.